When to Order
We appreciate receiving your order as far in advance as
possible. We will do everything we can to accommodate same
day orders, however some menu items require at least 24 hour
advance notice. Our Catering Manager will be happy to assist
you with your choices and inform you of item availability.
Delivery service is available during normal operating hours.
We will deliver, unpack and set up your order, unless you prefer
to do it yourself. Just let us know what time you would like
us to be at the desired location. There is no minimum amount
required for delivery. Delivery charges depend on the size of
your order and whether the location is in our regular delivery
area or not. Our Catering Manager will be happy to give you
the exact amount when you place your order. If you would like
to pick your order up, just let us know what time you will need
it, and we will have it packaged and ready for you.
We ask for a 15 minute window for delivery time to allow for
weather and traffic conditions. When you specify your delivery
time, please consider that we will need some time to set it up
for you before it will be ready to serve.
All foods are delivered hot and ready to serve with utensils that we
provide. If you would like plates, plasticware and napkins, please
let us know and we will provide them at no additional charge.
MORETTI'S TIPS FOR PARTY PLANNING
- * Always include an RSVP date on your invitations so you can order accordingly
- * Count children under 10 as half an adult serving
* When serving appetizers before a buffet plan on 2-3 pieces per person
- * Plan on 1-2 pieces per person for desserts after a buffet
* Serve your buffet one half hour after the time on your invitation
* Give yourself plenty of space for the buffet to avoid congestion
* Place your order early, you can always adjust your guest count.